Are you the parent or the carer of a young person with an unacknowledged problem with drugs or alcohol? Is the chaotic behaviour of a young person disrupting your home? Are you at the point where you simply want the young person to leave?

Are you a young person with a drug or alcohol problem that is controlling your life?

We have a specialist Floating Support service for young people. The team will also work with parents and carers with the aim of bringing stability to a fragile situation. We can help with:

  • Understanding and managing drug and alcohol issues
  • Making and maintaining contact with drug and alcohol services 
  • Homelessness prevention
  • Sourcing, applying for and moving into accommodation

You can be assured of complete confidentiality.

You can contact us on 01325 366397 and self-refer or just come along to a Drop In on Tuesdays and Thursday (9.00-12.00am) at our Head Office, Roadway House, Beaumont Street West, DL1 5SX