A good place to start when looking for accommodation is: Bridge2Home

Take them to DBC or First Stop for a KPA meeting

  • Look through the Private Landlords List and letslet.net for a private rented property and help them to make any phone calls
  • Look at local B and B accommodation if suitable
  • Discuss with Housing Options if the person is eligible for help with a bond or rent in advance
  • Help the person look at suitable accommodation
  • Support to complete any paperwork such as benefits, housing benefits, social fund applications and tenancy agreements
  • Support clients around individual needs (As per support and action plan) and maintaining their tenancy
  • Referring the person to any services they need around substance misuse